Seeking Vice President for University Engagement - North America
The Veritas Forum, Inc. is recruiting for a VP for University Engagement, North America. The ideal candidate will have at least 7+ years of work experience in a performance-driven private sector and/or university environment (e.g., start-up experience, law, consulting, finance, campus ministry leadership etc.).
This is a senior leadership position and will report directly to the Executive Director. The VP of University Engagement will be responsible for overseeing all Veritas University-focused activities in North America, including:
- Impact-driven program design and execution
- Shape the vision and strategy for The Veritas Forum in North America, along with the Executive Director and other Senior Leaders, including annual objectives and targets
- Oversee all elements of University engagement program development and execution (e.g., Veritas Forums etc.) in North America, working closely with Veritas’ Content and Speaker development team, amongst others
- Directly oversee and manage pilot projects related to new Forum initiatives, including our ongoing Campus Engagement project amongst others
- Lead and continue to build the team of Veritas Regional Directors in North America
- Lead ongoing recruiting for new Regional Director hires and other needed roles for the NA Forums team
- Set targets and objectives for Regional Directors and provide ongoing coaching and management to equip RDs to meet those targets
- Build operating systems, tools and capability building resources to support Regional Directors as they build relationships with and serve campus ministry teams, convey a vision for Veritas Forums and plan, execute and follow-up on Forums
- Build and lead strategic partnerships with Veritas partners
- Build and manage strategic and operational partnerships with Christian ministries and non-Christian organizations across North America, to integrate the Veritas Forum into long-term plans for university engagement
- Join the Sr. Leadership team for the Veritas Forum, working closely with our Content and Speaker development team, European, Asia and Development teams etc.
The ideal candidate would be able to be based in Seattle, WA but we are open to candidates from other geographies as well. Click here for a complete job description. Interested persons should email a cover letter and resume to jobs[at]veritas[dot]org. Questions are also welcome.
Seeking Veritas Forum Regional Directors
The Veritas Forum is a fast-growing, strategic ministry that is partnering with Christian professors and student fellowships to restore the intellectual credibility of Christianity in the public sphere. Veritas Forums are high-profile university events which engage students and faculty from a range of worldviews in discussions about life's hardest questions and the relevance of Jesus Christ. The Veritas Forum also publishes thought-provoking content for broader audiences and provides a unique platform for leading Christian academics and innovators to become public intellectuals. The first Veritas Forum took place at Harvard in 1992, and now nearly 100 universities across the United States, Canada, and Europe are hosting annual Forums.
As a Regional Director, the successful candidate will join a high-caliber team of staff working to plant and develop Veritas Forums in different regions across North America. Responsibilities include casting vision to campus ministers, students, and faculty at some of the most strategic schools in the country, coaching teams through the process of planning and executing Veritas Forums, and working with campus ministers to leverage the Veritas platform in creative ways to support their year round mission. Regional directors are also required to be highly detail-oriented and capable of project-managing multiple teams in the execution of high-quality, university events. Strong personal motivation to invest in the vision of The Veritas Forum is highly valued, so candidates must be mature and growing Christians, with an understanding of campus ministry, a passion for connecting the big questions of life with the person and story of Christ, and a grasp of the strategic role of the university and its ideas in our culture.
There are no current Regional Director positions open.