Pacific Northwest Regional Director
The Veritas Forum is seeking a Pacific Northwest Regional Director to join a high-caliber team that is helping to realize the potential of Veritas Forums across the country. Each Regional Director is responsible for casting vision to campus ministers, students, and faculty, at 10-20 leading schools, and for coaching teams through the process of planning and executing a long- term program of annual Veritas Forums. A successful candidate would grasp the strategic role of the university and its ideas in our culture. He or she would have excellent communication, relational and organizational skills, as well as a strong academic background, and an intimate understanding of campus ministry. This is a part-time position with hours falling within the range of 15-20 hours/week during the fall and spring semesters. Additional hours in school vacation times are possible, but not guaranteed. Candidates living near a major university in the northwest are encouraged to apply. Start date is negotiable, but will fall between March 1 and August 1, 2014. Interested persons should submit a cover letter and resume to jobs[at]veritas.org Click here for a complete job description.
The Veritas Forum seeks a European Director to assume primary oversight for all European Veritas Forum movements by cultivating and executing a long-term strategy for strengthening existing movements and responding to opportunities to build new movements across the continent. Click here for a complete job description.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Shape the vision and strategy for The Veritas Forum in Europe together with the global staff team and the European Advisory Board
- Guide and support a team of national coordinators to create and develop Forums at universities in their own countries across Europe
- Respond to invitations from new countries in accordance with the strategy and goals for Europe
- Build strategic partnerships with Christian ministries and non-Christian organizations across Europe to integrate the Veritas Forum into long-term plans for university engagement
- Improve planning resources and processes for national and local teams.
- Identify potential Forum topics and presenters across Europe
- Present and represent The Veritas Forum at major European conferences, such as the European Leadership Forum, the European Evangelical Alliance Conference, and the European IFES General Secretaries Meeting.
- Provide leadership for development and fundraising, with support from Veritas’ global Vice President of Development.