The Veritas Forum seeks a European Director to assume primary oversight for all European Veritas Forum movements by cultivating and executing a long-term strategy for strengthening existing movements and responding to opportunities to build new movements across the continent. Click here for a complete job description.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Shape the vision and strategy for The Veritas Forum in Europe together with the global staff team and the European Advisory Board
- Guide and support a team of national coordinators to create and develop Forums at universities in their own countries across Europe
- Respond to invitations from new countries in accordance with the strategy and goals for Europe
- Build strategic partnerships with Christian ministries and non-Christian organizations across Europe to integrate the Veritas Forum into long-term plans for university engagement
- Improve planning resources and processes for national and local teams.
- Identify potential Forum topics and presenters across Europe
- Present and represent The Veritas Forum at major European conferences, such as the European Leadership Forum, the European Evangelical Alliance Conference, and the European IFES General Secretaries Meeting.
- Provide leadership for development and fundraising, with support from Veritas’ global Vice President of Development.